WELCOME TO THE
HUNTERS GLEN ELEMENTARY
SCHOOL WEB SITE
Assessment Day Schedule
Monday, December 9, 2013 is our scheduled district assessment day. The assessment testing times for students are list below. Students will attend only at their assigned testing time.Kindergarten
Kindergarten students will come at the time assigned by their teacher. Please watch for information coming home in your child's take-home folder.Grades 1-5
Students will attend an assessment session based on the first letter of their last name:
Assessment Day is an attendance day and students who do not attend will be marked absent. Please call the attendance line at 720-972-5458 to report an absence.
Please drop off and pick up students promptly at the start and end of their assessment time. Bus transportation will not be provided.
Hunters Glen Supply List for 2013-2014
Standards Based Grading
Adams 12 Five Star Schools launches new text alert system
Adams 12 Five Star Schools is excited to launch a new service that will enhance communication by allowing the Five Star District to deliver important information to you via text messaging. For more information, visit http://www.adams12.org/node/5982
TCAP and MAPS results for 2012 - 2013 are now available under the School Information button and then under the CSAP button.
Our school office is open from 7:00 a.m to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please click on this link to access our District web page and a letter from our Superintendent addressing student safety in Adams 12.
Hunters Glen Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision Statement
We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of Hunters Glen is to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which…
- Unites to achieve a common purpose and clear goals
- Works together in collaborative teams
- Seeks and implements strategies for improving student achievement on a continuing basis
- Monitors student progress
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of our learning community
- Actively participate in their children’s education and model a commitment to lifelong learning
- Accept responsibility for their learning, decisions, and actions
At Hunters Glen Elementary School, our mission is to:
- Promote Essential Learnings aligned with the state standards
- Administer timely, authentic assessments to guide instruction and monitor student progress
- Provide strategies and support designed to achieve high levels of learning for all students
Through mutual respect within the total school community, our children will grow and learn in a positive atmosphere where staff, parents, and students together are engaged in the learning process.