Posted: Tue, 04/01/2014 - 1:05pm
In our ongoing efforts to provide the safest and most secure environment for our students, an additional security measure has been installed, called an AiPhone.
- ALL exterior doors will be locked at all times.
- In order to enter the building, you will need to press the button on the metal box located on the brick wall next to our main entrance. After pressing the button please step back a couple of steps.
- An office member will release the doors which will allow access to the building.
- Upon entering the building all visitors must check in at the office to obtain a visitor pass. Please make sure to bring your ID with you if you are visiting for the first time. Once you have been entered into the system you will not need ID but you will still need to check in, sign in, and obtain and wear the visitor pass.
- The BASE program also uses this system before and after school.