7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
8:05 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Early Release (Wednesday)
8:05 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of Hunters Glen is to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which:
- Unites to achieve a common purpose and clear goals
- Works together in collaborative teams
- Seeks and implements strategies for improving student achievement on a continuing basis
- Monitors student progress
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of our learning community
- Actively participate in their children’s education and model a commitment to lifelong learning
- Accept responsibility for their learning, decisions, and actions
- Promote Essential Learnings aligned with the state standards
- Administer timely, authentic assessments to guide instruction and monitor student progress
- Provide strategies and support designed to achieve high levels of learning for all students
Through mutual respect within the total school community, our children will grow and learn in a positive atmosphere where staff, parents, and students together are engaged in the learning process.